23 March 2017 last updated at 13:18 GMT
 
India-Pak series likely to be called off
Monday 14 December 2015

Awaiting BCCI's response, the Pakistan Cricket Board is set to give up on the proposed bilateral series with India, with PCB chairman Shaharyar Khan chairman saying "we are closing this chapter now".

Shaharyar has written to the BCCI, asking the Indian board to come up with a definite decision on the series within 48 hours, failing which they would decide against playing India. They will take a final decision tomorrow.
"Yes, we haven't received a reply from the BCCI till Saturday evening, therefore, we are closing this chapter now. 
We will, however, make an announcement in this regard by Monday," Shaharyar was quoted as saying by 'Dawn'.

He added: "We made every possible effort to play India and even changed the venue from the UAE to Sri Lanka on BCCI's request, but our efforts went in vain. We signed a MoU with the BCCI last year and were sincere in playing cricket with them. "Our failure to materialise the series disappointed millions of cricket fans all over the world, especially in India and Pakistan," Shaharyar said.
He said the PCB would raise the issue with the ICC and at the bilateral level, and added that they should not be held responsible if the series does not see the light of the day. 

Cash-rich, yet SCA sought IPL funds
CoA has mentioned that SCA which has in excess of Rs 250 crore in their bank account sought funds to conduct upcoming IPL matches
CoA issues clarification on membership
The Committee of Administrators (COA) have clarified about false reports on the selection of BCCI full members